Any opinions within the examples do not characterize the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. These often exhibited manufactured items, each native and imported, corresponding to prepared-made garments, footwear, hats, crystal, leather-based items or creative crafts like pictures and pottery. Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge. Learn the words you should talk with confidence.
Top Hat syncs seamlessly with your LMS to ensure the right info flows into the executive features you rely on to seize and report on pupil knowledge. Top Hat is the right associate for your LMS. Top Hat’s pupil-centric expertise engages and motivates learners with captivating digital classroom features, interactive course content and constructed-in assessment capabilities.
- And when you wish to rock a more modern hat, seize one of our trucker hats to maintain your self wanting cool all day long.
- If straw isn’t your style, a bucket hat will keep you coated.
- For a extra traditional look, baseball hats are a traditional go-to.
- One of the first identified work of a hat appears in an historic Thebes tomb the place a person is depicted in a coolie straw hat.
- Men’s structured hats quickly adopted.
) noun a overlaying for the head, normally worn outdoor. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. wears two hats—one as mother or father and one as corporate government. A covering for the top, especially one with a formed crown and brim.